Mercedes Sprinter Van is safer and more versatile than ever. Factory-ready for the future, it will improve your operations from day one.
Intelligent digital systems connect with the world around it to improve efficiency, minimise downtime and maximise safety – and keep your business moving.
Business has always been about making the right connections. Take yours to the next level with the most intelligent, powerfully connected van the world has ever seen.
Mercedes Sprinter now includes significantly enhanced features:
- 7” touchscreen MBUX multimedia system with DAB radio
- Active Brake Assist
- Attention Assist
- Automatic headlights, Keyless Start, electrical power steering
- Adjustable multi-function steering wheel with touch control buttons
- Mercedes me
- Security features such as alarm, deadlock and visible VIN
- USB Port and additional cabin storage compartments
- More than 1,700 possible configurations
- New front wheel drive option offers an additional 50kg+ payload, lower loading sill and very low rear entry step, with 9G-Tronic auto gearbox.
- Up to 17m² cargo space and a maximum payload of over 3,000kg.
- Air-suspended rear axle to protect the most fragile of goods and passengers.
The safest Mercedes Sprinter yet.
The Sprinter is the acknowledged leader when it comes to safety – and in addition to the current model’s class-leading safety features, the Sprinter offers:
- Active Lane Keep Assist
- Active Brake Assist
- Distance Pilot DISTRONIC
- Magic Vision Control windscreen wipers
- Emergency call (eCall)
- 360 reversing cameras
- ATTENTION ASSIST
- Traffic sign assist
- LED Performance headlights
Now available in 100% electric...
Join a more sustainable, low-carbon future and reduce your business’s running costs with the new Mercedes-Benz eSprinter – a powerhouse with all of the hardworking practicality you’d expect from the UK’s class-leading large van, plus intelligent Mercedes me software to help you manage security, schedules, routes, charge and range.
Want To Find Out More?
If you'd like to discuss the Mercedes Sprinter in more detail, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the team here at eStar today...
¹The Mercedes me app must not be used while the vehicle is on the move. Otherwise there is the risk of being distracted from what is happening on the road, thus endangering yourself or other road users. Please also observe the statutory provisions of the country in which you happen to be driving.
²Depending on regional availability.
³The provision of services in conjunction with the integral communications module depends on the network coverage of the mobile network provider.