The UK’s class-leading large van - electrified.
The intelligently connected, hardworking large van in our electric line-up, the eSprinter can keep businesses moving cost-effectively and sustainably. Join a low carbon future and reduce your business’s running costs. The eSprinter is a powerhouse with all of the reliable practicality you’d expect from the UK’s class-leading large van.
So, why choose the Mercedes-Benz eSprinter?
Sustainability is a huge focus for lots of businesses at the moment, which is why many are now looking for ways to reduce their carbon footprint. There are so many complex ways to do this, but one of the easiest, and most likely significant, is to switch your vehicle from diesel to electric. As well as offering you lower running costs and an average range of 95* miles per charge, the fully electric Sprinter will completely cut out your emissions, providing you with the opportunity to lower your environmental footprint.
Here are just a few of the key benefits of operating an eSprinter...
Cut your business’s fuel, maintenance, road tax, ULEZ, and congestion charges overnight
The eSprinter’s average range is 95 miles, perfect for applications including last-mile delivery and urban operations
The eSprinter is fully-electric, which means it produces zero emissions, especially good for those who have made it their mission to lower their carbon footprint
Not only is the eSprinter kinder to our planet, but thanks to its sleek and stylish appearance, you couldn't pick a better vehicle to support and represent your business.
- Total peace of mind with a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty and an 8-year battery guarantee.
- Uncompromised load space – with the batteries housed out of the way, under the vehicle body, the eSprinter maintains the same large loading space found in a diesel/traditional Sprinter. It also has a maximum payload of up to 774kg^^.
- Enhanced safety – the eSprinter’s class-leading package of driver support includes Active Brake ASSIST, Attention ASSIST, Crosswind ASSIST and Emergency eCall.
- Free, 24/7 roadside assistance across the UK and Europe – covers you for a wide range of breakdowns and repairs including losing your keys or locking them in the van, two or more flat tyres, being involved in a road traffic accident, vandalism and attempted theft.
- Intelligent security – from the double locks and built-in Thatcham-approved alarm system to the remote locking, theft warning alerts and geo-fencing, the eSprinter takes care of itself.
- Free real-time vehicle monitoring software – Mercedes PRO connect allows you to intelligently organise schedules, map the most efficient and quickest routes, and assess the battery charge levels and range of an entire fleet at a glance via your phone, tablet and laptop.
- Mercedes-Benz audio system – DAB radio and Bluetooth® interface including hands-free functionality and a USB port.
Are you #eReady?
If you'd like to discuss the eSprinter in more detail, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the team here at eStar today...
*BUSINESS USERS ONLY. xx month Contract Hire agreement (x+xx) and xx,xxx miles per annum. £x,xxx customer advance rental. Contract Hire rentals exclude maintenance. No ownership. Offer includes OZEV grant of £5,000. All rentals exclude VAT at 20%. Based on a new Mercedes-Benz eSprinter PROGRESSIVE L2 H2 van (DC 80kW) 55kW. Mileage and damage charges apply. Offer subject to availability. Offer ends 31/12/22. eStar is a credit broker, not a lender. We work with a select panel of lenders.
^Savings based on an eSprinter servicing and charging costs vs an ICE Sprinter 314.
1 Mercedes PRO connect includes a range of digital services to help manage your vehicle. Please check with your local Dealer for the full scope of services available with your vehicle. 2 Charging times are subject to the power available at the location where the vehicle will be
charged. Time stated is based on 7.4/20/80 kW power available.
3 Electrical WLTP range for the eSprinter in miles (Km): combined 82.6 (133) – 95.7 (154). Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: combined 35.8 – 40.9; CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 0. Figures correct as of 01/04/2021. For real time data visit https://voc.i.daimler.com/voc/gb_en.
4 Retail customers only. Subject to eligibility. NewMotion Home Fast Smart charge point per eSprinter, up to a maximum of 25 eSprinters per customer/business. NewMotion Home Fast Smart charge point price includes standard installation and £350 OZEV grant discount. For full terms and conditions, click here https://bit.ly/2DlAIto. Offer ends 31/12/2022.
5 Free for 3 years initially and renewed at each service, if serviced by MB according to service intervals for up to 30 years. For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit https://www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/vans/en/Owners/MobiloVan.
6 Applicable on eVito Panel Van and eSprinter Panel Van. Excludes eVito Tourer. Vehicle purchase price is calculated on base vehicle only (excluding any optional equipment), it excludes delivery charges and first registration fee. The grant will be applied after any vehicle discount has been offered and includes VAT and number plate costs. Claims limited to a total of 1,000 plug-in van and truck grants for your business or organisation each year, reset on 1 April. For more information, visit: https://www.gov.uk/plug-in-car-van-grants.