An innovative special-purpose truck that combines versatility, ergonomics and convenience like virtually no other commercial vehicle – the Econic is in a class of its own. Its unique low-entry concept coupled with top quality from Mercedes-Benz means this is a vehicle that provides just what you need: comfort, efficiency, environmental compatibility and uncompromising commitment. Day in, day out.
Econic. Visibly Safer.
Specialist tasks are the norm for Mercedes Econic. Whether used as a refuse collection or recycling vehicle, for road maintenance or as a fire appliance, for inner city distribution or airside duties, the Mercedes Econic proves to be a versatile ally.
The Econic has a nationwide dealer network providing outstanding after-sales service support.
The Mercedes-Benz Econic has a new face with Low Entry Chassis for refuse and recycling and the Econic is already the chassis of choice for over 200 UK professional waste handling businesses, councils, local authorities, and utilities and rental companies. The Econic is a proven UK class leader.
Now it is even better:
- New cab design
- Folding door that opens 100mm wider
- Clean-running Euro 4 engines and BlueTec® technology
- Gas engine is available
- Meets stringent ECE R29-2 cab strength safety standard
- New suspension tuning
- New 13 tonnes drive axle
Mercedes-Benz Econic Features
Mercedes Econic is special and so are its features. For example, front and rear air suspension is standard on all chassis, with raise/lower control that can adjust the chassis height. But Econic has more to offer:
- Built at our factory in Woerth, Germany, one of Europe's most environmentally aware production plants
- Econic combines durability and longevity as never before
- End of its life, we've also made sure that a high percentage of its own components are recyclable
Want To Find Out More?
To find out more about this class-leading truck, or to book a demo, please get in touch with the team here at eStar today.