The same solid performance. Whatever's under foot.
No compromise on the road. No nonsense off it.
With impressive manoeuvrability, powerful climbing ability and enviable fuel consumption, the FUSO Canter 4x4 makes its mark in the roughest of terrains. And with easily selectable all-wheel drive, all it takes is the flick of a switch*.
The FUSO Canter 4x4 is a reliable workhorse both on and off road, providing power and stability over all terrains. You can select all-wheel drive to experience greater traction and pulling power over rough ground. Even on every day roads, the Fuso Canter 4x4 fuel consumption offers efficient performance without all-wheel drive activated.
The commercial vehicle is available in three models: two single cab models in two wheelbase lengths and a crew cab. All Canter models have a small turning circle and high ground clearance.
The Canter 6.5 t 4×4 is equipped with a powerful and efficient a powerful 3-litre BlueTec® engine with 129kW (175 hp) output, featuring EEV as standard, ideally dimensioned for all-wheel drive applications.
- Good manoeuvrability off road and on
- High traction
- Good climbing ability
- High ground clearance
- Easy switch to all-wheel drive
- High payload and high axle loads
- High-level front and rear differentials
- Two cab variants (single cab/crew cab)
- Single cab with two wheelbase lengths (3415/3865 mm)
- Good all-round visibility
- Efficient 129 kW/175 hp BlueTec® engine with EEV as standard
Want To Find Out More?
To find out more about the 4x4 FUSO Canter, or to book a demo, please get in touch with the team here at eStar today...