Ready to set a new standard.
A truck ahead of its time. The new Actros meets the continually growing demands in long-distance and heavy-duty distribution haulage more effectively than ever. With enhanced efficiency. With unique comfort. And with exemplary reliability.
Advantages at a glance...
- The new MirrorCam provides enhanced visibility and safety
- Comprehensive scope of standard equipment, including Active Brake Assist 5, Stability Control Assist, Lane Keeping Assist, Attention Assist and follow-me-home lighting
- Enhanced cockpit, with new Multimedia System for driver comfort
- Economical, reliable Euro VI engines in four displacement classes
- Finely coordinated drivetrain configurations with 12-speed automated gearshift and optimised final-drive ratio
- Further optimised, sophisticated aerodynamics
- The new Actros was awarded International Truck of the Year 2020
The new MirrorCam...
In place of the conventional rear-view mirror, the new Actros is fitted with the innovative, aerodynamically sophisticated MirrorCam. The saves fuel and offers improved visibility to the rear and in the area of the A-Pillar.^
The MirrorCam also provides added safety during manoeuvring, turning off and lane changing - giving the driver and other road users enhanced safety.
Interior Comfort - Reinvented...
On the move and on breaks, the interior of the new Actros is a continual source of fresh motivation for the tough job in long-distance haulage and heavy-duty distribution haulage.
Anyone who spends a lot of time on the road needs space of their own. And space for the essentials that are on board during long journeys. This is why the cabs of the Actros offer particularly spacious interiors – with vast amounts of stowage space.
Enhanced Predictive Powertrain Control
The system integrates a driving style optimised for the route topography into the operation of the automatic transmission and, in conjunction with the precisely coordinated shift strategy, allows fuel savings of up to 5% to be achieved. The new extended functions of Predictive Powertrain Control now enable the use of the system's benefits on A and B roads, too. In addition to the satellite-based positioning system and precise 3D maps, Predictive Powertrain Control also uses the
Traffic Sign Assist feature.
Want To Find Out More?
To find out more about this class-leading truck, or to book a demo, please get in touch with the team here at eStar today...