With its 162 mile combined WLTP range^ and rapid DC charging 0-80% in 35 minutes†, the new eVito goes further, works harder, and keeps your business moving for longer.
Take a closer look
The fully-electric Mercedes-Benz eVito Panel Van is here. Book your test drive today.
Our new eVito raises the game for the mid-size electric market once again, with a WLTP combined range of 162 miles^ and rapid DC charging of up to 80% in 35 minutes†. It also has enhanced connectivity and safety features, including Active Brake Assist -which has earned the new eVito Euro NCAP’s coveted ‘Gold’ N1 safety rating.
The eVito delivers an innovative solution to sustainable transport and is ideal for businesses that operate in urban areas, such as Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham. Thanks to zero tailpipe emissions, you will avoid Clean Air Zone charges, and save money on things such as fuel costs. This mid-size electric van is ideal if you're serious about sustainability, and provides you with a sleek, stylish and safe vehicle for your daily operations.
Key Benefits of the eVito...
- Range of up to 162* miles per charge
- Zero tailpipe emissions
- Integrated vehicle monitoring software
- Twin side-loading doors
- Reversing camera (great for inner-city handling!)
- TEMPMATIC air conditioning
- Extensive safety systems as standard
- Free charging point with your new eVito purchase
- 8-year battery warranty
- Free 24/7 roadside assistance
- Enjoy a WLTP combined range of 162 miles^ -that's easily enough to cover the average 62 mile1 daily mileage of drivers across Europe
- Rapid DC charging of up to 80% in 35 minutes† -with a short stop you can extend the vehicle’s daily range toover 290 miles based on WLTP combined range**
- Reduce running costs - cut your business’s fuel, maintenance, Vehicle Excise Duty, ULEZ and congestion charges overnight
- Home charger options - we’ve partnered with charging specialists EO and NewMotion for any home charging requirements
- Easily transport large heavy loads - with a generous payload of up to 807kg and 6.6m3 of load capacity in the cargo area thanks to the cleverly concealed under-floor battery, the new eVito effortlessly meets most loading demands
- Euro NCAP Gold N1 safety rating thanks to Active Brake Assist - along with a range of driver support and safety features including ATTENTION ASSIST, Hill Start Assist, and Crosswind Assist
- Free 24/7 roadside assistance cover* - with all Mercedes-Benz vans and includes out of charge cover, losing your keys or locking them in the van, two or more flat tyres, being involved in a road traffic accident, vandalism and attempted theft
- A range of security features - including live GPS tracking, double locks and remote vehicle locking to alert you if your vehicle leaves a predefined area
- Intuitive communications - with a 7-inch touchscreen and smartphone integration, the Audio 30 offers a range of versatile infotainment options including Bluetooth interface® with audio streaming and hands free function
- Free^^digital connectivity via mobile, tablet and laptop – Mercedes me enables you to monitor your vehicle’s health and location and get alerts on critical parts. Display of Charging Stations makes planning routes simple and efficient
- Cargo - the electric drive and batteries are housed in the underbody of the vehicle, they don’t take up any space in the cargo area. The Long version has a maximum payload of up to 923kg and up to 6m3 loading space and the extra-long version can carry 898kg.
- Loading- with the large door openings and low sill, you can handle even the most difficult loading and unloading tasks with ease.
The eVito Panel Van is available in two trims.
Connectivity and technology
- 66kWh lithium-ion battery, 60kWh usable
- Audio 30 with DAB, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Charging cable, Type 2, mode 3, 32A
- DC CCS charging, upgraded capacity, max. 80kW
- AC Type2 charging, max. 11kW
- Electrical strip for electrical consumables - ideal for bodybuilder conversions
- Pre-install Mercedes me Standard Services
- Pre-install Mercedes me Navigation Services Plus
- Tyre pressure monitoring.Safety
- Active Brake Assist and recuperation mode, DAUTO
- ATTENTION ASSIST drowsiness detection
- Cruise Control w. adaptive speed limitation function
- Emergency call system
- Hill Start Assist
- Reversing camera
- Rolling resistance optimised braking system
- Anti-theft Protection Package
- Double locking
- Comfort driver’s seat
- Air conditioning
- Heated driver’s seat
- TPO composite flooring
- GVW 3.2t
- Headlight Assistant (Auto headlights)
In addition to the PROGRESSIVE features, you’ll get:
- Chrome grille
- Electrically folding exterior mirrors
- Front fog lights
- Leather steering wheel
- Lumbar Support for driver’s seat
- Metallic paint
- PARKTRONIC parking sensors, front and rear
- Painted bumpers
- 17” light-alloy wheels, aerodynamically optimised
Are you #eReady?
If you'd like to discuss the eVito in more detail, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the team here at eStar today...
1Mercedes-Benz research analysed 1.6 million journeys anonymously on the EQ Ready app and 96% of all journeys were shorter than 100km (62 miles).
^Electrical WLTP range for the eVito 66kWh Panel Van range in miles (km): 160 (258) -162 (260). Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: 25.7 -25.9. Combined CO2 emissions in g/km: 0. Figures determined with battery fully charged. For comparability purposes only. Real world driving figures may differ. Figures correct as of 01/07/2022. For real time data visit https://voc.mercedes-benz.com/...
† Daily range calculated using WLTP values. Charging times are subject to the power available at the location where the vehicle will be charged. Time stated is based on 7.4/20/80 KW power available.
*For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit https://mbvans.co.uk/mobilovan
^^Mercedes me includes a range of digital services, free for an unlimited time or for 3 years (according to service), to help manage your vehicle. Details correct at time of press – July 2022. Please note, services may change over time. In the case of questions concerning the availability of Mercedes me services for your vehicle, please contact us.
**290 miles is based on adding 80% of the 162 mile range (129.6 miles) and combining together.