Mercedes-Benz Parts Advisor - Nights
We currently have an opportunity for a qualified, professional and competent night shift Parts Advisor to join our team at our Mercedes-Benz dealership located in Deeside!
As a Parts Advisor you will be an integral member of the aftersales team. You will be responsible for supporting the day to day running of the parts department. Daily duties will include receiving parts into stock, booking of parts to workshop jobs, maintaining stock levels and dealing with retail customers. Knowledge of vehicle layout, parts catalogues and computer stock lists would be an advantage, but they will be the first things you will be trained in. You will ensure the companies pricing structures are kept up-to-date, and that stock control is always secure and well maintained. You will be the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and will be expected to provide excellent customer service.
The key purpose of this role is
- To receive all parts orders and ensure that they are accurately and promptly picked and despatched.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Receive all parts orders, interpreting customer requirements and giving advice on any additional requirements or prices, matching orders against stock items and advising customer of any items which are not stocked or need ordering
- Locate unavailable items from other suppliers and arrange for delivery or pass order to stock control for Vehicle Off Road (V.O.R.) orders to be raised
- To make up customer orders for despatch as required ensuring that they match customer order and that any shortages are highlighted, ensuring that all orders taken are fully completed, invoiced and despatched as scheduled and that the customer is kept fully informed of progress or of any problems
- Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards
- Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, referring any unresolved problems to the job holders immediate supervisor
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Mercedes-Benz experience is delivered to all contacts at all times
Job Type / Category
This is a full-time permanent position, working in our modern workshop with excellent facilities.
- Hours: 46
- Tuesday to Friday 19:00 - 07:00
- 23 paid day’s holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
Required Education, Skills and Qualification
- Proven experience in a motor industry parts environment
- Brilliant communication
- Parts and service experience within a franchised/truck or van motor trade environment.
- IT literate.
- Enthusiasm to deliver the Mercedes-Benz experience and continuously improve product knowledge of self and others.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bereavement leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Work Location: In person
Edit jobPausedView public job page