SALARY - TBC
LOCATION - Knowsley Van / Trafford Park / Deeside
HOURS - TBC
Job Type - Full-time, Permanent
At eStar, it's our mission to keep people and businesses moving, with state-of-the-art facilities and an award-winning team, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Technician to be a part of our team.
The successful applicant will have the below characteristics:
Analyses and synthesises a wide range of information in order to draw conclusions or make decisions.
Focuses on the needs of the customer in the execution of the role and works to deliver customer satisfaction.
Tackles tasks in a structured systematic manner, ensuring completion to plan and to quality standards.
Prompts and responds to different ways of working in the face of changing situations.
Contributes positively to a team in order to achieve common business objectives.
- Performance of all services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the schedule/Service processor
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
- Knowledge of deviations and extraordinary wear occurrences and initiation of order expansions/feedback to customers
- Resetting of the maintenance system
- Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
- Repair Work
- Self-reliant performance of simple repairs of worn parts (e.g. replacement of mufflers, outside mirrors, tyres and balancing, etc.)
- Performance of defined, but also more extensive, assembly work and repair operations in cooperation with and/or under the supervision of systems technicians (e.g. major assembly replacement, suspension strut placement, etc.)
- Retrofitting and start-up of accessories and detachable body components
Skill & experience required for the job
- Prior experience in a similar role, in a similar industry (desired)
- Full City & Guilds qualifications required - certified technician in an automotive service field (essential)
- UK Driving Licence (essential)
Supplemental pay types:
From buying a new or used diesel or electric vehicle to understanding the latest safety and technology systems with our Sales Consultants, through to repair and maintenance with our highly-skilled Technicians, or finding parts via our dedicated Parts team, we exist to support our customers and their business.
Operating across five sites in Knowsley, Trafford Park, Stoke, and Deeside, we offer almost 5,000 hours available to visit each week, including evenings and Saturdays. This means we have over 21,000 hours available for workshop repair and maintenance each month to keep you on the move.
We have 134 Mercedes-Benz trained technicians, including electric vehicle and Service24h specialists, to make sure our customers’ vehicles are in the best possible hands.
And don’t just take our word for it, we have won, been highly commended, or shortlisted for nearly 15 industry awards since October 2021, including Dealer of the Year, Dealer Principal of the Year, and Inspiring Workplaces.
Interested? Simply complete your details and upload your CV through the form below.