Do you want to work for a business that genuinely cares about it's people, and puts them first? Do you want to work in an award-winning HR team? Do you have previous experience working in a fast paced environment?
Then look no further......
We are looking to fill a newly created position within the growing HR team.
Welcome to eStar. The home for Mercedes-Benz Vans and Trucks in the North-West of England and North Wales.
We currently have over 300 colleagues, located across 4 locations. Our locations include Deeside, Stoke-on-Trent, Trafford Park, and most recently, Knowsley, our brand new, state-of-the-art facility.
We value our colleagues – and provide:
- A range of excellent rewards and benefits including; paid sick pay, enhanced maternity/ paternity pay, paid compassionate leave, long service awards, paid charity days, free fresh fruit, seasonal gifts, and more!
- Superb working conditions
- Career progression/ training
- Free onsite parking
- Regular internal communications
- Wellbeing check-ins
We are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to take up a new role within a small centralised high performing HR department.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will provide essential support to all of our locations to recruit the best talent. This role provides a real opportunity to progress your career in a forward-thinking organisation with support and guidance along the way.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ideally CIPD level 3 certified with a good understanding of the HR function and its responsibilities.
The role will be responsible for the full recruitment and onboarding lifecycle.
Duties will include;
- CV hunting / sifting
- Advertising roles on all platforms
- Supporting Management in interviews
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Keeping HR systems up to date
- Gathering data on recruitment to support with analysing trends
- Produce all new starter paperwork
- Tracking candidates and applications
- Run recruitment campaigns
About the Person
The successful candidate should be:
- Experienced in recruitment and working in a fast paced environment
- Adaptable and show a willingness to learn
- Ideally CIPD level 3 (or working towards)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills & IT skills should be to a high standard. Applicants must be highly proficient in the use of the Microsoft package including Excel to analyse data
- 40 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Normal working hours 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Based at Knowsley Head Office
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bereavement leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid volunteer time
- Referral programme
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- recruitment: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Ability to Relocate: