Purchase Ledger Clerk
We currently have an opportunity for a qualified, professional and competent Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our team at our Mercedes-Benz dealership located in Knowsley.
The key purpose of the job is the maintenance of the supplier ledger.
- Ensure that purchase invoices are processed onto the Supplier ledger on a timely, accurate and complete basis
- Match purchase invoices to Purchase Orders where applicable and follow up on any variances/issues
- Management of the Supplier ledger including query resolution and supplier statement reconciliations
- Review and processing of employee expenses in line with the Expenses Policy
- Preparation of payment proposals for the online banking system
Supporting wider Finance team as and when necessary
Job Type / Category
This is a permanent position, working in our modern site with excellent facilities.
- Your normal working hours will be 40 hours per week
- Working hours are 8:30am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
- 23 paid day’s holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience in purchase ledger based roles
- Experience within a vehicle dealership advantageous but not essential
- Experience of different accounting systems. CDK experience would be an advantage
- Competent Microsoft Office user, particularly Excel
The successful applicant will have the below:
- Good numerical, reconciliation and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive demeanour and ability to manage own workload
- Willingness to be involved/support other areas of Finance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £24,500.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bereavement leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Day shift
- No weekends
- purchase ledger: 1 year (required)
Interested? Simply complete your details and upload your CV through the form below.