The Next Generation eCanter
AN eCANTER FOR (ALMOST) EVERY JOB.
For inner-city distribution, sometimes more than just one truck body is needed – because there are many different challenges: delivery routes through narrow streets full of parked cars, heavy loads, or particularly for driving in zero-emission zones.
MORE CHOICE. 38 VARIANTS IN TOTAL.
With the introduction of the Next Generation eCanter FUSO offers an extensive eTruck range, electrifying almost the entire conventional Canter product portfolio. In total the 38 variants are made up of 3 weight classes, 6 wheelbases, 2 cab types and 3 battery pack options. This means that the Next Generation eCanter of bodies, but also has a suitable ready-to-go configuration for almost all our customer requirements.
CANTER DNA. AS BODY-FRIENDLY AS EVER.
FUSO offers the Next Generation eCanter with flatbed and tipper factory bodies which are optionally equipped with mechanical power take-offs that easily supply accessories such as cooling compressors.
GO FURTHER. UP TO 200 KM RANGE.
FUSO has equipped the Next Generation eCanter with different battery pack options.
- The S battery pack offers up to 70 km per charge.
- The M battery pack allows up to 140 km per charge
- The L battery pack allows up to 200 km per charge.
DRIVE UNIT. ELECTRIC AND EFFICIENT.
The Next Generation eCanter has a highly efficient electric drive unit, the Electric Drive Module (EDM), consisting of the eMotor and the eAxle.
• The state-of-the-art eMotor features a permanent magnet synchronous drive and water cooling
• Two options: 129 kW peak / 110 kW cont. 110 kW peak / 85 kW cont.
• The eMotor offers higher maximum torque across the entire speed range when needed, yet is quieter and smoother with low vibration
• eAxle technology enables a compact driveline with an integrated differential and no propshaft
• 94% of nominal battery capacity is usable
• An effective water cooling system always keeps the battery at an optimal temperature and helps to prolong the life span of the battery
• Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) batteries are less dependent on raw materials such as nickel, cobalt, or manganese
CHARGE EVERYWHERE. AC AND DC POSSIBLE.
The Next Generation eCanter is compatible with the more cost-effective Alternating Current (AC) charging technology and does not necessarily require the more cost-intensive Direct Current (DC) charging station, used for high-performance charging. The charging power for AC charging is up to
11 kW (S battery) and up to 22 kW (M and L battery). The eCanter’s ability to use AC charging increases the usability of the truck due to the fact that
AC chargers are available for intermediate charging almost everywhere.
* Range data is based on test results under limited test conditions. Electricity Economy (EE) may vary according to various external conditions such as e.g. loading, driving style, weather, battery age, and vehicle options. Therefore the range is an estimation depending on individual vehicle usage and these external factors. The real range can be below or above the mentioned value. ** Values have been derived under the following conditions: Load condition: 50% payload, Body application: Box body, Ambient temperature: 20 °C, average battery age.